The exhibition will be located at the Palais Montcalm and will run concurrently with the GeoConference plenary sessions on October 9 and 10, 2014. Reserve your booth by filling out the partnership contract and take advantage of an exceptional opportunity to showcase your products and services to hundreds of Quebec, Canadian and international delegates.
The exhibition halls are full. Thanks to all exhibitors!
FLOOR PLAN AND EXHIBITORS
|1||Tino Barasso International|
|3||ABTECH Services Polytechniques|
|12||Groupe de géomatique AZIMUT|
|13 et 14||Leica|
|17||Gouvernement du Québec|
|18||Le groupe A&A|
|20||RBC Royal Bank|
- Trimble, platinum partner – exclusive location in the main hall at the entrance of the Raoul Jobin hall
- Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM)
- Université Laval
- Association canadienne des sciences géomatiques – Section Champlain
- Ordre des arpenteurs-géomètres du Québec
COST AND SERVICES PROVIDED
Cost for one space (2.4 m by 3 m / 8 ft. by 10 ft.): CAN$ 3,000. Each exhibition space includes :
- one table (with skirt and tablecloth) and two chairs;
- 15 amp electrical outlet;
- free wireless Internet connection (ZAP-Québec);
- inclusion in list of exhibitors inserted in delegates’ conference bag;
- two (2) passes to the GeoConference 2014 for October 9 and 10, 2014 including access to presentations, health breaks and lunches;
- two (2) passes for the Champlain evening on October 9, 2014, starting from 5:30 p.m. at the Espace 400e Bell in the Old Port of Québec.
All evening and afternoon health breaks and luncheon desserts will be served in the exhibition halls to all GeoConference delegates.
- Wednesday October 8, 2014 : setting up.
- Thursday October 9, 2014 from 8 h 30 am to 5 pm : exhibition.
- Friday, October 10, 2014 from 8 h 30 am to 4 pm : exhibition
- Friday, October 10, 2014 from 4 pm : dismantling.
The GeoConference Platinum partner is entitled to an exclusive location in the main hall of the Palais Montcalm located at the entrance of the Raoul Jobin hall where plenary sessions will take place.
All other major partners will have access to locations at reduced costs in the two exhibition halls. Consult the Parnership section for more information.