Online registration is closed. Onsite registration only. Thank you.
- Online registration will end on October, 6 at 8 p.m. Onsite registration thereafter.
- No refunds will be made after September 3, 2014
- No change of registration accepted after September 26, 2014
- Some conference rooms have limited space, thank you to register in advance
August 8th 2014
August 9th 2014
|GeoConference 2014 Package – Special FIG||595 $||655 $||–|
|GeoConference 2014 Package||555 $||615 $||395 $|
|Registration 3 days – October, 8, 9 & 10||395 $||455 $||200 $|
|Registration any 2 days||295 $||345 $||150|
|Registration 1 day :
– October, 8 or 9 or 10
– FIG Montmorency Forest – October, 7 or 8
– Get Together Evening – October, 8
– Champlain Evening- October, 9
– Banquet La Capitale – October, 10
|Accomodation at Forêt Montmorency (one night: October 7, 2014):
– FIG Commission 7 & FGF Official delegates
– Other participants
|Accompanying person activities:
– Visit of the Old Quebec –October, 8
– Sibéria Spa – October, 8
– Photo Rally – October, 9
– Island of Orleans – October, 10
All prices are in Canadian dollars, net and subject to the Federal Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 5% and Quebec Sales Tax (QST) of 9.975%. Currency converter.
- The package GeoConference 2014 – Special FIG includes registration to all activities from Tuesday, October 7th to Friday, October 10th including the FIG Commission 7 annual meeting at the Montmorency Forest with transportation, access to conferences, exhibition and meetings , lunches, coffee breaks and 3 evening events (Get together, Champlain and Banquet). An exceptional offer not to be missed!
- The GeoConference 2014 Package includes registration to all activities from October 8th to 10th, access to conferences, exhibition and meetings, lunches, coffee breaks and 3 evening events (Get Together, Champlain and Banquet). The FIG Commission 7 activities at the Montmorency Forest are excluded. A 3-day all-included package at a great price!
- The 3-day Registration includes three days of activities from Wednesday, October 8th to Friday, October 10th , including access to conferences, exhibition and meetings, lunches and coffee breaks. Evening festivities are excluded.
- The 2-day Registration includes activities for 2 days of your choice, between Wednesday, October 8th and Friday, October 10th, including access to the conference and exhibition, lunches and coffee breaks. Evening events are excluded.
- The 1-day Registration includes activities on Wednesday, October 8th or Thursday, October 9th or Friday, October 10th, including access to conferences and exhibition, lunches and coffee breaks. Evening events are excluded.
- Members of ACRIGéo have a special rate for their meeting on October, 8th. The discount will be applied when registering online. Only members of the ACRIgéo can register.
- Persons wishing to take up the GeoHack Challenge have free access to this activity on October, 8th. Lunch and coffee breaks will be available to them. Registration is required and the adjustment on fees will be made through the online registration.
- The conference of the Association de géomatique municipale du Québec (AMGQ), the training session offered by the Association québécoise de télédétection (AQT), conferences of the Réseau Convergence, GeoHack Challenge and several meetings will be held in parallel on October 8th. Selection of one activity must be specified when registering online.
- 1-day FIG Registration includes access to the activities of the Commission 7 Annual meeting of the International Federation of Surveyors (FIG) at Montmorency Forest on October 7th or 8th. It includes access to meetings and conferences, lunch and coffee breaks. A shuttle service between Quebec City and the Forest will be available. Access limited to 130 participants.
- The Assembly of the Ordre des arpenteurs-géomètres du Québec (OAGQ) on Saturday, October 11th is accessible and free of charge for OAGQ members and guests only.
- Accommodation at the Forêt Montmorency for the night of October 7th is available in limited quantities due to the number of rooms available. Priority will be given to official delegates of the FIG Commission 7 and the Fédération des géomètres francophones (FGF). Accommodation is free of charge for official delegates only after validation. Accommodation comprises a single occupancy room, dinner and breakfast. Rooms come with two single beds; an amount of CAN$100 will be charged for double occupancy. A shuttle service will be offered between Québec City and Forêt Montmorency on October 7 and 8 for those who will not sleep in the Forêt (one-hour bus ride).
- To take advantage of the student discount, a proof of registration as a full-time student must be showed at the reception desk of the GeoConference. Some activities are not accessible to students.
► ONLINE REGISTRATION
Together, let’s revisit our world in Québec City in October 2014!